Monday, March 1, 2010

AUSTIN FAVORITES

okay so the trip to AUSTIN was quite fun.--> here is what i did:

THURSDAY NIGHT-
ate out at PLUCKERS- I love heart to heart conversations with people in crowded areas!
Tour of UT campus via a dear cousin

FRIDAY-
(morning)
-UT austin COP- Yeah its sad...but i actually really attended classes and took notes
-UT Austin Union- its a very nice place to sit down/update blog/think deep thoughts/people watch
-walked down Austin's DRAG-I love the atmosphere, the crazies make me laugh, the shopping is quaint and delightful (also VERY VERY EXPENSIVE)
(evening)
-Hit up the local mall (GOT THAT SHIRT FROM THE LIMITED FROM A PREVIOUS POST!-YAY). BARTON CREEK
-Dinner @ Magnolia Cafe
- Balcony VIEW via Austin Ventures building from 23rd flooor!
-Late night Convos and story TELLING

SATURDAY
Morning
-Homework at the UNION- (yes I actually did work)
-Health Fair @ COSTCO (ps have I mentioned that COSTCO HAS AMAAAAZING SAMPLES)- Helped do Glucose Screenings
-Lunch @ friends apartment (been a while since I have eaten indian food) it was pretty GOOD
Evening
- MOZARTS (some weird ( this word breaks the I before E except after C rule), dim-litted, coffee shop which HAS AMAZING FANTASY CAKE (thats the name))
-Dinner @ TRUDY's- I promise finding parking and waiting to eat takes FOREVER anywhere in AUSTIN

SUNDAY
(morning)
-Church @ AUSTIN STONE- it felt like a PCNAK convention, there were soo many people- i felt lost in the masses, message was alright, worship was good
-Lunch @ MANDOLA'S- the GELATO was amazinnnng- I recommend the Raspberry FLAVOR!
-Bennu Cafe- Okay guys I have to say that I LOVE THIS IDEA- they name their drinks after literary masterpieces....I of COURSE had the PRIDE AND PREJUDICE....YUM- I LOVE IT...I wish i could live here ( i mean in the cafe)


0 comments: