Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Monopoly

"Do not pass Go, Do not Collect 200$"

So this is where I am at. Much like the game of monopoly, I have picked up a chance card and am at a standstill in life. Due to circumstances, some may say of my own making, but I see the hand of God, I have been given a 6 month reprieve from pharmacy school. At first, during the time I wrote "problem solver" I was angry and upset at God for even putting me in a situation like this, after all I did pray earnestly. Some time has passed and the situation eventually got worse but surprisingly I trusted God more. I am breathing more and sighing less. In fact I really do consider this my God given break.

What will I be doing?

- I invested in a very expensive pair of Jeans (Jeans took a back seat in pharmacy school, so i am going to live it up while I can)
-I am going to be more on top of my blog and keeping it maintained, I promise I will learn to work a camera (non film)
-I have enrolled in a few random courses
- I am working on a major project that I cannot reveal
- I am going to read a few good books ( Anna Karenina, The girl who played with fire, The tipping point, Crazy Love)
-I might find a Job (maybe)
-ETC...

More to come, I will definitely Keep you posted! until then...


Happy Thinking

0 comments: