Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Day In the Life of a Housewife-well kinda


Today is a rainy day. It's been raining quite a bit in Houston actually. The past two weeks have been overcast!

I am on my second cup of hot coffee-normally around this time I am walking around with an iced coffee. But this morning I didn't finish my hot coffee and I didn't really eat breakfast so around two-I found myself hungry (after eating lunch around 12-1). I made myself a cup of oatmeal and some coffee. It seems to have done the trick!

Still looking for a job in Houston as a pharmacist-the market here is saturated and it is quite difficult to get a hospital job. On a bright note- I do feel very settled into my condo and am adapting to Houston life. I hope to have a routine down eventually.

Hopefully this time off will allow me to become reacquainted with my blog =)


XO
Regina

0 comments: