Saturday, June 27, 2009

been awhile

Alright its been awhile. Sue me. =) 
-Registration packets for conference
-choir practices
-being driver to younger siblings
List of things that have taken precedence.

Sometimes I wonder whether doing all of these things, whether well meaning or all for God's kingdom, overwhelms me to the point that I don't get to spend time with God? Wouldn't it be completely awful to do all of these things that take up our time, thinking God wants that, but really be kept away from him because of the sheer busy-ness. I want to manage my time more wisely. I want to be able to update the blogs, and to keep busy, and to talk with God (maintaining a sucessful relationship). Is that asking for too much?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just the very same thing I was thinking of on the long drive today... loosing track of my relationship with God in all this busyness...