Sunday, September 20, 2009

If the SHOE fits- BUY one in EVERY color

I used to be an extreme tomboy, don’t get me wrong I loved pink and dresses and all that. But I never truly understood the concept of loving shoes, or why girls needed soooo many. It seems to be a common clichĂ© that women have a love of shoes and have several pairs.

Growing I had one pair of dress shoes and one pair of school shoes. Today if you look in my shoe closet there is probably one of each color. The point is I found a pair of shoes that I must have, my heart is DEF. saying yes, but my mind is clearly saying “LOOK AT THE PRICE” . I could probably feed a tiny nation with the price of these shoes, but look how perfect they are and consider how much more perfect they would be on my feet. 

So I have made a deal with myself. If I do well (well=making a hundred) on the next three test I will go out and celebrate by purchasing these shoes. Some GET wasted, SOME party like no tomorrow I shall choose to splurge on a definite non-essential. It will be a small (okay maybe a big) treat. Now I would like to add this small qualifier: making hundred is near impossible =). SO the likelihood of me getting the shoes is very slim, but there is still room to hope. The shoe was displayed on SEX and THE CITY it was actually made for the movie!

PRICE:250$  http://www.thedesignerdiscount.com/Manolo-Blahnik-_p_265-4590.html

Here is an article if you are interested:

  http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2008/05/29/2008-05-29_a_blue_pair_of_manolo_blahniks_have_towe.html


0 comments: