Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear Reader

Is it bad that I came back to___________. And have fallen madly and deeply in love all over again and never want to leave. I mean yes I am now a resident of _______. But its almost like coming to new york city when I return home. I feel the HOLIDAYS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Barnes and Nobel and CARAMEL FRAPS, and chats with my honorary sister. Okay so last week was crazy-cRAZY. I mean three test, a presentation, and a project crazy. To make matters worse they thought that since we would be bored at the end of the week they tagged on some stupid three page evaluation (insert face to pharmacy school). This week is relatively calm (all though it shoudnt be) Its the false calm before the huge storm about to hit next week. I am currently working on my portfolio (or I SHOULD BE) but all i can think about is the christmas music that is playing and the chilly weather and the myriads of book surrounding me. For now i am content.

0 comments: