Monday, January 11, 2010

Mundane


Alright so I was a bit lazy about updates during winter break. In my defense it was a well deserved hiatus. So to catch up over some of the things that were done over winter break I shall make a list:

WINTER BREAK 2009

1. There was a week long fasting prayer conducted at church in which I attended a grand total of 14 meetings ( I near ran out of churidars-Indian outfits). This was the first week of winter break.
2. Week 2 of winter break started practices for the major production that our sunday school decided to put on for SUNDAY SCHOOL anniversary.-there were several fails noted along the way.
3. I got a new phone and TEXTING ( new improvement) not sure how I ever went without-
If you are wondering (you might be if your a weird nerd) this is the phone that I got: (its the SAMSUNG ROGUE)-waiting for the day that VERIZON gets the IPHONE. Then I too will join the band wagon.
4. ANNIVERSARY- alright so my last saturday of winter break I was freaking out because the production was not coming together. I am more then sure I had a short temper with several people who were just doing their job and coincidentally looking out for the betterment of the production. IN THE END: it was amazing. The kids DID WONDERFUL. Although they enjoy making things EXTREMELY difficult, when it comes time they know what they are doing. And because of that it was a night to remember. If i had a picture i would post it.

That is all for now. Let me know what YOU DID during your winter break.

0 comments: