Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Favorites











This is a post over things I absolutely loved in January. Things that made me happy and made life a little easier.

1. Aussie Styling Mousse- Okay so normally i dont know what to do with my hair when i dont straighten it but lately i think i am on the verge of figuring something out and this mousse maybe the key. Here is where you can get some: TARGET (of course)

2. Revelon Lipstick: Normally I am not a huge fan of lipstick but lately i am trying to be bold or something so I bought this bright color just to be crazy. Revlon

3. I am looooving oversized sweaters this season. NOT only are they comfortable and cozy they are something that everyone can pull off! I found one at OLDNAVY.COM

4. As several previous post have indicated i am a tea drinker. Normally I spent about ten bucks for a tin of tea but I HAVE FOUND A NEW LOVE. This wild berry bavarian tea is sweat and calming. I got mine at WALMART for only 2.00$

5. The all encompassing scarf. I got my scarf from a friend of mine when she went to india. Ever since i have absolutely loved it (all this isnt a new love) i just thought i would share.

6. So i started taking pictures with my film camera as seen in my profile pic. I am still getting the hang of it but in honor of that i put a picture of KODAK film which is what i am currently using. (hopefully if all goes well i can post some pics up)

7. Alright so my roommate got me into to this children's series called "percy Jackson and the olympians". I actually like it and am currently on the second book. Apparently they are making a movie on the series.

8. THIS NEXT ONE I LOVEEE. I love NIVEA lip gloss with a passion. I used to be a carmax girl but this stuff beats it. WHERE CAN YOU GET IT? well okay so its on the shelves where you are checking out...the place where they keep those chapsticks....(you know where they keep the blistex) YOU SHOULD PURCHASE THIS.

9. Last but not least A set of colorful highlighters make everyone happy. (I got a HUUUGE pack at Target for 9 dollars). IT makes note taking much more fun and interesting.

(SO GUYS what are your favorites this month???) LET ME KNOW!


Until NEXT TIME
-_________

0 comments: