Friday, February 26, 2010

on the college life

Ten Things I love about College Campuses:
-Free Speech outlet
-People’s unique fashion sense and perspective
-Coffee shops Galore
-Intellectual discussions all around (one place people are talking about the bible and drawing a closer relationship to GOD…and two feet away someone else is reading up on women’s rights behind her a girl sits twirling her hair sipping coffee and writing an essay for class)-there are few other places where I feel like I am surrounded by groups of highly educated people all around!
-The art- if you have ever visited a large college campus pay attention what is decorating the walls, it’s always quite aw inspiring
-Random statues- usually the statues are a signature of the college but they are always memorable
-Atmosphere- I LOVE THE atmosphere of college campuses, the real world is much more stress induced, yet college campuses although the paradigm of stress somehow always manage to portray a surreal relaxed environment. None of that uptightness here
-FOOD- near big campuses there are always some CAMPUS favorites (I LOVE FOOD)
-Newspapers-Campus Newspapers are actually quite fun to read! (Reminds me of the old days)
-Buildings- I loveeee walking from building to building on campuses-especially the older more classic buildings-I am a HUGE fan of vintage architecture!


0 comments: