Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just One Of Those Days

Today was just one of those days. I went to bed last night sort of in a pensive mood. I dreamed not so great things. Then today I messed up a speech, I completely blew it off and appeared absolutely laid back. I didn't get the internship I had vied for. SO overall today is not so great. I know that sometimes it takes days like this to make life seem more worthwhile, but I wish I could do a rewind and start over (wait...is that regret). I am not sure what my feelings are ...I just kinda want tomorrow to be better. not much hope due a drug action quiz =(

Things I have been thinking about:
-why is it that even years later, I cant seem to forget your birthday, yet I forgot my parents anniversary although boldly written in my planner- WHY CANT I LET IT GO!
-why is my subconscious holding on?
-why am i not cleaning my room?
-WHY IS THE SKY BLUE???????

0 comments: