Thursday, August 26, 2010

So I got a new IPOD.



Here is the story: When I got my new MacBook, last year, I also got a free Itouch, which was what I own and was semi happy with, didn’t really get to work much with it because I got caught up with classes and other projects. I was also not really into the gaming features or apps. All I wanted was something to listen to music on. A simple contraption I can take with me on the go, and listen to my music in the car when the radio keeps playing “California girls” by katy perry on repeat. Ne ways So it turns out that my younger brother stole the itouch from because he deemed that he put more use into it then I did and therefore he owns it. I, being, the unselfish older sister that I am, gave in and let him have it (he doesn’t know that its his yet-he thinks he is just hanging on to it for me). I came back to school IPOD less so I am back to square one. Then I gave in and purchased the IPOD classic- 160 GB. Now it can double as a external hard-drive for back up memory space as well. So you see this purchase was mandatory and necessary. All in all I am happy. Now I just need to update it with some new music. Any suggestions? And if you want to send me songs, email me =) or suggest them under comments. Currently I have total of 7 songs.



Happy Listening
Pseudo

0 comments: