Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Summer In Rewind

So I realize that an update on my blogging whereabouts has been long overdue. Unfortunately I got swamped or overwhelmed or just plain too busy to do it. Here are a list of things that kept my mind away from wordless thoughts:

-Health Fair (church event)
-Feeding the Needy (church event)
-Work (yeah i officially held a job and brought home money (isnt that incredible??) )
-conferences (yes, i put aside my differences and attended PCNACK)
-PYCD
-Lock-in
-and last but not least WEDDINGS.

It seemed that ever the span of my two month well awaited summer break, there was something to do every weekend. Something I had to plan, or pack, or attend. Before I knew it it was time to move back and time for school to start up once again. I have thought up so new things that I wanted to make as blog entries so you will see several posts coming up quite soon.

0 comments: