Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back To the Basics

So over the past few days I have been getting better at setting up a small routine for myself and getting organized in regards to school and life in general. I am trying my absolute best not be late/(skip class) or go on coffee runs(which result in  being late/skipping class). As of two saturday's ago I purchased yet another planner ( I know I am compulsive about these things), but I couldn't resist. I then told myself that I would stop spending the obscene amount of money on coffee from Starbucks and make my own coffee every morning. I write things down and check them off =) and I have built a budget (yes I the budget breaker). So far I have been diligent on each of these things, although it has only been going on for about a week. Hey we should rejoice in small victories, right? Im heading home today, and I am thrilled, I have a sad feeling I might not want to return. Just a small update.

0 comments: