Thursday, January 20, 2011



White House Black Market  started out as a basics store, the perfect place to find that "little black dress" which all girls need in their closet. But how many variations of white and black can you do? The designers have gotten creative. Starting this year I have noticed that the store has its basic black white and grey options for every occasion (maybe mixing in creme) but it has now started to add one BOLD color for a particular season. In the fall it was red, mixed in with the black and white there would be a bold red to make the ensemble stand out. During the winter Creme played a role in the outfits. In the latest catalog it seems that Blue is IN. I thought I would share because I picked up on the creativity =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must check out this store. ALways pass by it but pull the "poor person" card and bypass it.