Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pajamas are OVERRATED



Alright so it is a common notion that pajamas are the end all be all of clothing, meaning every person dreams of being in their pajamas all day at home LOUNGING. I used to dream of being in my comfortable pajamas, warm and cozy, in fact every store I stop by I usually take a peek in the loungewear department to see if there is something new to add to my collection.

BUT PEOPLE, let me tell you, for the past month I have been living out this fantasy, I HAVE BEEN in my pJs at home with not a care in the world and it is OVER RATED. 

I miss being able to pick out outfits with the intention of going somewhere. After all, I did spend money on all those clothes which are now neatly tucked away in suit cases without intentions of seeing the light of DAY!  The more important point is, I feel so unproductive in my pajamas, I love them but they are meant for night time (sleeping) or those rare one day off lounging and watching chick flicks with the roomies...NOT for a permanent basis.

So to resolve this issue I am going to start wearing clothes (other then pjs or loungewear) every day, even if I have no intention of leaving the house. This will help me get that resume done because I feel motivated!

Any Suggestions?


Happy Thinking

Regina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I got from this is you're a bum. :-)

Regina Roy said...

Yes marily, tis sad but true, I AM A BUM or fastly approaching that status! =)