Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Marigold: Spring's New Color


This spring Marigold is making a bold splash Everywhere. Although the items listed can be pricey, steals can be found anywhere using the same concept! Add a bit of Happy to your spring collection.

1. Scarf: Forever21 Yellow and white Scarf-http://goo.gl/fjkTs

2. Skirt: Polyvore-goo.gl/po7Rw

3. Sandals: Jcrew-goo.gl/ZDx5x

4. Cardigan- Jcrew-goo.gl/cabXS

5. Diane Kruger Sag Awards 2010- Working Marigold

6. Michelle Williams Oscars 2006- Introduces Marigold

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skirt, cardigan and sandals, I want NOW.

NOW, Regina.

P.S. No need to spend money on scarves. I utilize all my dupattas into my work attire. They work wonders for bland office clothes and I always get compliments.

Regina Roy said...

Marily, you seem like a Marigold type of girl =) Thanks for the advice on the scarves.

the biggest bird said...

Finally, a color I can agree with!