Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Embarrassed

I am absolutely EMBARRASSED by the neglect I have paid to my blog over the past semester. I want to apologize to my readers or what few of you I have left that try and check my blog and get frustrated at my lack of responsibility. It isn't that I stopped loving blogging it's that school took over my life--and I know this tends to happen a lot for me. My brain apparently is not good at multitasking in different dimensions. I can multitask properly in one dimension--meaning I can properly juggle multiple things relating to pharmacy at one time but I will not be able to let that touch my family stuff or church stuff or creative stuff--something will eventually give.

I want to fill you in on what has been going on at school:

-The semester started in August (things were trucking along swimmingly)
-In september I was elected President of an Organization (UH OH)
- I also had a committee to run for another organization (OH NO!)
-Classwork was not easy (whoever said psych was a piece of cake....PLEASE...there is no evidence for the usage of any medication as superior and efficacious to another...FAIL), Don't even get me started on Toxicology (I DON'T CARE that the water hemlock smells like carrots and is poisonous or that cyanide smells like bitter almonds)
-I took on an elective that allowed me to have direct patient care at a clinic and I had to see patients on my own (NERVE racking but rewarding)
-I finally got an IPHONE and I AM IN LOVE with it!!!
-I submitted a poster and presented at MIDYEAR (goal accomplished) in LAS VEGAS
-Winter break- Moses play (using musical interlude was a semi success)
- Spring semester has started =( - I am already behind on all of my organization stuff!

Hopefully I will be able to keep track of everything and focus a bit more on my blog. I will try and be more blog orientated.

Hope everyone else had a lovely semester and winter break (fill me in if you still read!)

With Love
Regina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry...I'm still reading. wish the best for you this semester. praying that God will draw you closer to Him.

- J ust an old frien D. ;)

Regina Roy said...

Clever! And thank you =)

Ulysses said...

Yeah I agree with anonymous, those Sunday thought's have been slacking

Ethyl said...

I am disgusted by how little you have updated since your last post in which you promised to do just that. Please update before I take my reading pleasures elsewhere.

Tired of empty promises.

yliram said...

I don't care what the rest of the ones above say, I am very proud of you! Those are some big ol' accomplishments!

Regina Roy said...

I love you marily!