Monday, August 11, 2008

A Penny For Your Thoughts

 Thoughts are what make person. In the quite moments in life thoughts are what keep us going. I don't think there has ever been a moment in my life when I was not thinking about one thing or another. There is always something to analyze something to remember something to store. In many instances in my life my thoughts often spoke louder then my words. They have the power to drown out all that is around and me and help me to focus on the inner voice. Its almost as if there are two people, one sees and responds to the experience while the other thinks over and analyzes the experience. There are a million reasons why I smile for no reason. If someone could see my thoughts they would have the power to utterly destroy me. It holds the key to how I run, in fact our thoughts hold the key to how each individual runs. So in my opinion a penny for a thought is a bargain.

0 comments: