Saturday, August 29, 2009

THE MABLE PROJECT: becoming a more competent, self-dependent, individual


So after much thought I have decided that it is definitely time for a change. I need to change my overdependence on friends and family. Although I would like to deny it for the life of me, I am a high maintenance type of gal. I don't know how to upload pictures or download music or even set up aim on my computer. I have been sheltered by my loving friends and family who continue to indulge me in my incompetence. This is about to change. I have taken a proactive step and am going to start the MABLE PROJECT which is going to teach me to be an independent who is able to take care of herself. The title is named after my best friend, who I look up to. She has also babied me. Throughout the course of this project I will be learning how to work a camera and upload photos, use an ipod + itunes successfully, work on my blog layout and most importantly GROW. I will definitely keep all of you posted on my success/failures along the way. If you have any advice please comment.

0 comments: