Friday, August 28, 2009

Please Sign Here

What is it about packages that gets us going. It doesn't matter what it is, whenever I know there is something coming I am always waiting impatiently to receive it. Isn't everyone? Who doesn't enjoy receiving mail? I remember being the first to check the mail everyday, rummaging through and the sheer excitement I would receive (you know I have to keep telling myself i before e except after c) from opening a letter or package with my name on it. Something about it just makes us feel special like we are important. Someone out there, whether AT&T or your Dentist and maybe your mom cares to tell u something. I think that if you are ever bored you should send a letter or package to someone you care about. I guarantee you they will be surprised and elated =)

0 comments: