Monday, April 11, 2011

GOALS

Okay so I have a new list of Goals for the remaining few months off and I would like to officially write them on this blog as to hold me accountable


HERE THEY ARE:

1. I would like to read the entire bible (currently Im still on Genesis Chapter 1....so I need to get a move on it)
2. I am going to try and get up at 4 every morning to pray (so far this week I have set the alarm three days, woke up one day and prayed for less then 5 minutes half sleepily and then went back to sleep....and yesterday I left my phone at my grandparents...so no phone no alarm, means no prayer). I have heard several people suggest that this is a good spiritual habit. I am not expert, but I want to try and start this discipline. I will let you know how it goes. KEEP ME ACCOUNTABLE.
3. I need to start preparing for next semester. Which means hitting those books which have no doubt collected large amounts of dust over the past few months.
4. BALANCE- I need to balance all parts of my world and myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're waking up at 4:30am.

Anonymous said...

waking up at 4:30 am - that's commitment. i'd rather get a good night sleep and then get up and pray first thing. Nice blogs.

Buttercup said...

Whats wrong with a normal time like 7? Still takes discipline and your more likely to be mentally aware of your surroundings. Also probably less likely to fall asleep afterwards :)