Friday, April 8, 2011

Hello Again.

Hey Readers,

Did you miss me? Well I have missed you! What have I been up to which has lead to my non-writing, you ask? Well here's an update.....


I went to Florida to hang out with my cousins, they wanted me to spend time with them and they took really really really good care of me. It was nice to get away for a bit and to see different things. 













Things that I did on this trip:

-ATE LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD- I don't think there has been a time when I have eaten soo much. 
-Visited the oldest city in the nation (AKA St. Augustine)- Very quaint town with beautiful sceneries.
-Went to the beach- I PICKED UP A STARFISH!!!!! that never happens! I also saw a jellyfish...
-Went to Epcot and Hollywood Studios- I rode the Tower of Terror all by myself ( I think each one of you should be proud of me since...although I don't like to admit it...I am intimidated by roller coasters or rides that drop ...that feeling of your stomach rising up to your throat is unbearable...but I DO IT ANYWAY because Im crazy.)
-Hung out with family!
- Took lots of pictures- This is unusual for me because I NEVER take pictures. My cousin is a photographer in the making....I was her guinea pig.
-HAD A GOOD TIME.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of pictures of yourself. Congrats. :-)