Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Said Too Much But not enough

Ever have that feeling that you said too much but not quite enough? What I mean is you regret what you said but then again you regret that you didn't get it all out even more.  Even though you wish you never opened your mouth and you could just be quiet the fact is, if you didn't it would eat you up inside until you did let out. Its like a monster feeding on your emotions threatening everything that you do. I am one of those people, who, if anything is bothering them has to analyze and fix it on the spot regardless of what they say. The point is something has to be said. I dont believe in the concept of "space" or time to think. Which in your opinion can be a good or bad thing. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regina Roy!!! :)

i was in search of a tecnical blog on WCF(Blah ..blah) ..
and
I have no idea how i bumped in to your blog!!(Apparently you are my FB friend :))

To me reading your blogg was like having a cup of coffee and a conversation.

..And there is something about this blog.

I never used to write blogs,but used to travel arround and Click.
This is my link
https://www.flickr.com/photos/rockofages

Any ways ill book mark this one.
Cheers
Me