Saturday, August 20, 2011

Glass Slippers

Generally I am pretty low-key about shoes. I am not one for Jimmy Choo's or Minolo's, payless will do. I love shoes, but all my shoes range in the 20$ range and I have A TON (so I guess if you start to add the prices of each one it could equal up to one pair (possible two) pairs of higher end shoes). SO ANYWAYS.......I have been eyeing these Jessica Simpson shoes for a year but didn't get them because I thought it was ridiculous to spend 60$ on them....but then I just couldn't keep resisting and they NEVER went on sale. (BY THE WAY: Jessica Simpson may be sinking in the music industry but she is banking when it comes to her shoe, purse, and perfume lines....MAKING SOOO MUCH MONEY- way to go). So I just wanted to show you the shoes that I got....

0 comments: